Clyde/GM 1460 Class
The 1460 class were introduced into service in 1964. Built by Clyde Engineering/Comeng, Rocklea.
The 1460 class spent most of their time on freight services in the south-eastern area of Queensland. They also ran freights up the North Coast Line to Rockhampton.
The majority of the class have been sold to New Zealand, while a number of them have gone to South Africa